5 years can make a big difference in the IT world and there's much that becomes obsolete. But when I was looking for a nice article from July 2009, I had a hard time deciding which one I should elicit for a re-post.
So I thought I let you pick and choose from a list of well-ripened articles from the summer of 2009 and let you decide which you like best. I picked the ones which are still relevant today (most probably).
- What about some interesting arguments for good ol' EAI Siebel Adapter?
- A classic: CRLF in eScript.
- Passing arguments from Commands to Business Services.
- Everything you always wanted to know about Siebel Marketing Interfaces but were afraid to ask.
- Oracle BI presentation tables as external tables in Siebel (sorta NSFW ;-)
- Business services again: Using the PreCanInvokeMethod event handler correctly.